Talent Acquisition Specialist
SimoTech requires a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team in SimoTech headquarters in Cork. This role is primarily sourcing, recruiting, and identifying candidates for specialised technical positions within Engineering, in the Life Sciences industry. The position requires extensive research and knowledge of technical staffing & market conditions and will report to the Talent Acquisition Lead.
- Develop innovative, creative and proactive talent acquisition strategies to meet the business needs of each client group.
- Leverage various resources to source qualified candidates using CRM, job boards, social networks, associations, universities, formal/informal networks, etc., to source a diverse candidate pool.
- Assist in compiling reports, make recommendations on continuous improvement efforts, track effectiveness of sourcing methods.
- Follow through on all resumes and applications to ensure proper correspondence is sent to candidates.
- Attend engineering conferences and career fairs when appropriate.
- Implement sourcing strategies to be able to quickly supply candidates for job requisitions as positions become available and more importantly to build a pipeline of potential candidates to anticipate hiring needs.
- Phone screen candidates and present most qualified to hiring manager.
- Communicate with candidates regularly to provide a positive candidate experience and to keep them informed on status of hiring process.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders in the recruitment process.
- Research business group(s) industry competitors to be aware of market conditions and be able to identify and source potential passive candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering or Business or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years of talent acquisition / recruitment experience, those from an Engineering space will be at a distinct advantage.
- Computer Skills: Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), Applicant Tracking Systems and CRM platforms.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
- Opportunity to re-engineer and optimise the recruitment process.
- We are not driven by numbers; we hire for quality not quantity.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.