OSI PI Engineer 1318
SimoTech provides manufacturing automation and IT systems engineering, project management and validation services. We partner with life sciences companies to design, build, operate and optimise critical process automation systems that deliver fast track project delivery, operational efficiency, improve manufacturing agility and achieve regulatory compliance.
What is it like to work at SimoTech? With a strong collaborative teamwork culture based on respect, trust and excellence, we play a critical partnering role to our clients’ life-changing supply of products to patients. In return, there is excellent salary, career progression, educational support and much more.
OSI PI Engineer 1318
SimoTech requires an OSI PI Engineer for a large-scale biopharmaceutical project based in Cork. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience and will be part of a team responsible for supporting the existing OSI PI platform and implementing projects to upgrade and enhance the system capabilities.
- Support the OSI PI infrastructure, troubleshooting and resolving issues with the help of OSI Soft if required.
- Work as part of the OSI PI team onsite to implement upgrades and new interfaces and identifying and mitigating technical risks.
- Prepare project validation deliverables i.e., validation plan, requirements, design, test plan, test documentation, validation report.
- Write and/or execute test scripts, prepare defect reports, and test summary report.
- Prepare proposals around process improvements, get cooperation across the team and quality on these proposals.
- Update SOPs to incorporate new processes and the use of enhanced technology.
- Ensure compliance with corporate quality standards and practices.
- PI tag request forms.
- PI manual data entry requests.
- PI AF/PI notifications.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience implementing and supporting OSI PI projects.
- Experience in asset framework and event frames implementation.
- Background in software development and systems analysis/configuration.
- Experience of application installation and formalised approach to Change Control.
- Experience of writing life-cycle documentation validation plans, requirements gathering, design documentation, system configuration, system testing and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of PI Interfaces – Modbus, OPC DA, OPC Tunnelers, PItoPI, FXBAIS, WWInBatch.
- Understanding of PI AF and components.
- Knowledge of DCS automated facilities in the Pharma industry.
- Knowledge of ER/ES and data integrity guidelines.
- Experience of working in a GMP environment.
- Familiarity with agile methodology.
- Database, SQL, ETL, API and data analytical skills.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.