MES Engineer 1407
SimoTech provides manufacturing automation and IT systems engineering, project management and validation services. We partner with life sciences companies to design, build, operate and optimise critical process automation systems that deliver fast track project delivery, operational efficiency, improve manufacturing agility and achieve regulatory compliance.
What is it like to work at SimoTech? With a strong collaborative teamwork culture based on respect, trust and excellence, we play a critical partnering role to our clients’ life-changing supply of products to patients. In return, there is excellent salary, career progression, educational support and much more.
MES Engineer 1407
SimoTech require a MES Engineer with 3+ years’ experience to work with a key biopharmaceutical client in Dublin. The successful candidate will be responsible for development, configuration, and testing of MBRs from initial to final design.
- Primarily responsible for the development, configuration, and testing of MBRs from initial to final design.
- Full lifecycle responsibility for the Application Lifecycle Management test scripts and test sets for testing MBR design.
- Provide support and technical expertise for the ongoing development of the site MES system in development of MBRs and improving the MES business process.
- Take part in the training of all relevant EBR end-users and the ongoing development, review, and update of all relevant SOPs.
- Provide technical expertise for equipment integration design, configuration, and testing to allow MBR interaction with shop floor equipment.
- Carry out troubleshooting and fault-finding where required for MES and all relevant interfaces as required.
- 3+ years’ experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Education to a third level degree or equivalent in engineering or a similar field.
- Experience working with Werum PAS-X is preferred, experience with other systems will be considered.
- Any experience of working in syringe/vial manufacturing operations is preferred.
- Experience of working with multiple functions within a pharmaceutical environment beneficial, strong communication skills necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technology.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.