MES Engineer 1347
SimoTech provides manufacturing automation and IT systems engineering, project management and validation services. We partner with life sciences companies to design, build, operate and optimise critical process automation systems that deliver fast track project delivery, operational efficiency, improve manufacturing agility and achieve regulatory compliance.
What is it like to work at SimoTech? With a strong collaborative teamwork culture based on respect, trust and excellence, we play a critical partnering role to our clients’ life-changing supply of products to patients. In return, there is excellent salary, career progression, educational support and much more.
MES Engineer 1347
SimoTech are seeking an MES Engineer with at least 3+ years’ experience to work onsite with a leading pharmaceutical client based in Cork. The candidate must have experience with Emerson Syncade systems and will be responsible for design, configuration, and testing of Manufacturing Batch Records.
- Process mapping of existing and new manufacturing processes.
- Development, configuration, and testing of MBRs from initial to final design.
- Take part in MBR development design reviews which includes cross-functional communication and cooperation with other internal engineering and quality groups.
- Full lifecycle responsibility for the application lifecycle management test scripts and test sets for testing MBR design.
- Provide support and technical expertise for the ongoing development of the site MES system in development of MBRs and improving the MES business process.
- Take part in the training of all relevant EBR end-users and the ongoing development, review, and update of all relevant SOPs.
- Carry out troubleshooting and fault-finding where required for MES and all relevant interfaces as required.
- MES Interfacing to ERP and other third-party systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Computer Science, or related Life Science qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Broad technical experience in the delivery of MES systems/projects including design, configuration, and testing.
- Experience with Emerson Syncade is a must.
- Demonstrated teamwork abilities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.