MES Engineer 1251
SimoTech are seeking an MES Engineer with at least 3+ years’ experience to work onsite with a leading Pharmaceutical client based in Cork. The candidate must have experience with Emerson Syncade systems and will be responsible for design, configuration and testing of Manufacturing Batch Records.
- Process Mapping of existing and new manufacturing processes.
- Development, configuration, and testing of MBRs from initial to final design.
- Take part in MBR development design reviews which includes cross-functional communication and cooperation with other internal engineering and quality groups.
- Full lifecycle responsibility for the Application Lifecycle Management test scripts and test sets for testing MBR design.
- Provide support and technical expertise for the ongoing development of the site MES system in development of MBRs and improving the MES business process.
- Take part in the training of all relevant EBR end-users and the ongoing development, review, and update of all relevant SOPs.
- Carry out troubleshooting and fault-finding where required for MES and all relevant interfaces as required.
- MES Interfacing to ERP and other third party systems.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Computer Science, or related life science qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Broad technical experience in the delivery of MES systems/projects including design, configuration and testing.
- Experience with Emerson Syncade is a must.
- Demonstrated team work abilities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.