SimoTech provides manufacturing automation and IT systems engineering, project management and validation services. We partner with life sciences companies to design, build, operate and optimise critical process automation systems that deliver fast track project delivery, operational efficiency, improve manufacturing agility and achieve regulatory compliance.
What is it like to work at SimoTech? With a strong collaborative teamwork culture based on respect, trust and excellence, we play a critical partnering role to our clients’ life-changing supply of products to patients. In return, there is excellent salary, career progression, educational support and much more.
SimoTech have a fantastic opportunity for an HR Administrator to join our friendly team in Cork. This role will be an administrative position supporting various departments, including HR, Recruitment, Operations, Finance. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong organisational skills, have strong attention to detail and thrive under pressure. This is a full-time role based in our HQ in Carrigaline, Co. Cork.
- Co-ordinate day-to-day HR administrative activities.
- Managing the employment permit and visa application process.
- Maintaining employee records.
- Coordinating travel & accommodation arrangements.
- Maintaining annual leave records.
- Organising company events Help co-ordinate the Onboarding / Induction Process for new hires.
- Scheduling training sessions and liaising with managers.
- Ensure smooth operational practices for all HR initiatives.
- Diploma or Degree in business administration, facility management, marketing or a related qualification.
- 2+ years of experience with responsibilities in general office administration.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be quick learner with flexible attitude to work and ability to multitask.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work well alone and as part of a team.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Be part of a fast-growing dynamic organisation.
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.