DeltaV Automation Project Manager 1253
SimoTech require a DeltaV Automation Project Manager to work onsite with a leading pharmaceutical client based in Cork. The ideal candidate will be involved in the delivery of a new DeltaV system as part of the expansion to an existing facility.
- Coordinate internal resources and support third parties/vendors in the project execution.
- Manage the relationship between the client and all stakeholders.
- Conduct business in a manner that will protect human health, safety and the environment and ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are met.
- Provide automation project leadership.
- Contribute to the development of a realistic and achievable project schedule.
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor/track progress.
- Establish project priorities.
- Make project recommendations.
- Identify, monitor, and manage project risk.
- Appropriately assign project resources.
- Provide project status updates and project reports.
- Ensure effective communications so that all the project team members, inclusive of any third parties, are provided with all necessary and relevant information, including scope, schedule, technical specifications, and quality standards.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Capable of interacting with multiple stakeholder i.e. area team leaders, project managers, User representative, process engineers, C&Q.
- Excellent internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Tailor and apply broad-based skill-set to facilitate efficient management of team activities and communication.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.