DeltaV Automation Engineer 1236
SimoTech require a DeltaV Automation Engineer for a large-scale greenfield Biotechnology project based in Ireland. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience of working with DeltaV, preferably within the Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrate technical, project and interpersonal skills, including but not limited to the following: client interfacing and resolution of client concerns, solution definition, proactive support and resolution of issues, technical guidance from concept to delivery, system delivery.
- Design, develop, and upgrade automated systems.
- Design and develop control system upgrades for existing manufacturing equipment.
- Design, develop, or augment programming code for computer-controlled manufacturing equipment.
- Troubleshooting equipment and alarm resolution on the manufacturing floor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years DeltaV Batch Automation Experience.
- Previous site commissioning experience on a pharma or Biotech batch automation project.
- Strong knowledge of S-88 Batch standard.
- Good understanding of GAMP.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.