CSV Lead 1261
SimoTech require a CSV Lead to join a new project team. They will perform activities to support the computer systems commissioning and qualification and subsequent validation of those systems. The CSV Lead will be part of the start-up team responsible for the development and delivery of automated systems to enable the start-up, commissioning and qualification of a greenfield plant.
- Design, Commissioning, Qualification and Validation documentation – drafting, reviewing, and approving CSV related elements of documentation as appropriate.
- Co-ordinate and execute CSV related commissioning, qualification, and validation activities where applicable including preparing validation master plans and executing DQ, FATs, SATs.
- Contribute to the scheduling, tracking, reporting, and achieving project deadlines.
- Input into the core aspects of Operations, Qualification and Validation SOP's.
- Attend Departmental and Team meetings focused on CSV activities.
- Serve as a CSV representative for internal technical group discussions.
- Understand and apply industry specific compliance standards/regulations to all Commissioning/Qualification activities.
- Develop an understanding and considering impact on cGMP based on project decisions.
- Conduct and participate in risk assessments, root cause analysis and investigation.
- Review, approve and sign off protocols, reports, project change controls and deviations.
- Proactively highlight any issues around compliance.
- Participate in internal and external audits and inspections where required.
- Degree level qualification in Science or Engineering or equivalent.
- 10+ years of CSV experience in Pharmaceuticals or Biopharmaceuticals.
- Experience in process automation.
- Understanding and experience in GAMP, GDP AND cGMP environments.
- Experience with ISA S95 and S88 standards.
- Experience of Testing GAMP Category 3, 4 & 5 systems & knowledge of CFR 21 Part11.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.