Client Services Account Manager
SimoTech provides manufacturing automation and IT systems engineering, project management and validation services. We partner with life sciences companies to design, build, operate and optimise critical process automation systems that deliver fast track project delivery, operational efficiency, improve manufacturing agility and achieve regulatory compliance.
What is it like to work at SimoTech? With a strong collaborative teamwork culture based on respect, trust and excellence, we play a critical partnering role to our clients’ life-changing supply of products to patients. In return, there is excellent salary, career progression, educational support and much more.
Client Services Account Manager
SimoTech requires a Client Services Account Manager to join our expanding team. The Client Services Account Manager will be tasked with supporting the Client Services Manager in delivering a best-in-class Project Support Partnership to assigned clients across the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries.
The position requires a proactive, detail-oriented individual with effective communication skills and will report to the Client Services Manager.
- Main point of contact for clients and resources for specifically allocated accounts, representing SimoTech to the highest possible standard at all times, adhering to our core values of Trust, Excellence and Respect.
- Ensure client MSA’s, contracts and purchase orders are maintained and up to date.
- Identify and grow opportunities for SimoTech within our core business areas.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and any other relevant sales documentation.
- Support the Talent Acquisition and Human Resources functions on client sites to promote the attraction and retention of talent.
- Work closely with HR and the Client Services Manager to schedule and manage performance and rate reviews.
- Management of Client & Contacts database.
- Ensure that all Client Services Workflows and Procedures are implemented correctly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science, Engineering or Human Resources or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years’ relevant industry experience with 2+ years in a similar role.
- Previous experience within Talent Acquisition / Recruitment, Account Management, Sales, Engineering or Project Consultancy is a distinct advantage.
- Flexibility to travel to client sites and industry events 25% of the time.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills along with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to build sustainable, trusted relationships.
- Takes initiative to understand the clients and SimoTech business processes.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.