Automation Utility Systems Engineer 1294
SimoTech requires an Automation Utility Systems Engineer for a Life Sciences client based in Dublin. Candidates must have strong communication and leadership skills, coupled with a minimum of 3 years Automation experience, preferably in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or life sciences industries. The successful candidate will work to support Utility Automation Control systems such as PLC/SCADA systems and OEM systems. Those with good understanding of Utility Process Controls specifically in an onsite capacity will be at a distinct advantage.
- Supporting Utility Automation Control Systems e.g. Building Automation & Electrical Automation Systems.
- Use of PLC/SCADA and OEM systems, such as Rockwell and Siemens.
- Provide technical and troubleshooting support.
- Create reports, documents, and work instructions.
- Carry out and supervise SAT’s and FAT’s.
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team on projects.
- Supervision of staff across disciplines, including vendors and technical staff.
- Work to GAMP / ISA-S88 Industry standards.
- Ensure project deadlines are maintained.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or in a related discipline.
- Proficient in computer networking, MS Active Directory, Windows Servers 12,16 & 19 and Windows Win 7 and 10.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.