Automation Integration Engineer 1260
SimoTech require an Automation Integration Engineer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience to support the system integration for a new tabletting facility within a highly regulated and cGMP environment with a pharmaceutical client based in Kildare. Familiarity with equipment process control systems is required as well as reporting systems and database (SQL). Experience with OSI Pi and knowledge of system integration with Active Directory and automated backup systems would be an advantage.
- Ensure system are installed and verified meeting client requirement.
- Complete FAT/SAT execution as client representative.
- VPE integration to client networks, AD, OSI PI Automated data archive system.
- Participate in the development of automated system life cycle documents (ERES, Preventative Maintenance Instructions, SOPs).
- Provide system support in the areas of PM’s, engineering spares, maintenance, training programs, and data integrity.
- Support and programming for PLC’s, motion control and PC controlled equipment.
- Provide technical expertise in the area of process automation and equipment development.
- Execution of verification test scripts and management of Non-conformances.
- Project management of Vendors.
- Implement code\systems changes on the automation systems under change management\change control.
- Provide technical support to partners within Engineering and Operations for automated systems during the installation of the equipment.
- Resolve issues by engaging with Global IT support teams.
- Manage the specification, development, and installation of projects within budget and corporate guidelines.
- Liaise with the site automation systems and site automation team to ensure new equipment is delivered and handed over meeting site requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- Engineering background with minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical or relevant GMP manufacturing environment, strong knowledge of the GAMP guidelines applicable to computer system validation.
- Knowledge of process & utility equipment in one or more of the following: Utility systems (BMS, Water), solid dosage process equipment (tablet compression, roller compaction, milling, blending, coating).
- Familiarity IT technologies is desirable, including Microsoft server (MS) administration, MS Desktops and Infrastructure virtualization.
- Experience in maintaining databases and working with database queries.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.