Talent Sourcing Specialist
SimoTech requires a Talent Sourcing Specialist to join their Talent Acquisition team in Cork. This role is primarily sourcing and identifying candidates for specialised technical positions. The position requires extensive research & knowledge of technical staffing and will report into the Recruitment Business Manager.
- Conduct data mining, targeted searches, and outreach to various resources to source potential candidates
- Leverage various resources to source qualified candidates using ATS/CRM, job boards, social networks, associations, universities, formal/informal networks, etc., to source a diverse candidate pool
- Follow through on all resumes and applications to ensure proper correspondence is sent to candidates
- Pre screen candidates and present most qualified to Talent Acquisition team
- Communicate with candidates regularly to provide a positive candidate experience and to keep them informed on status of hiring process
- Research business group(s) industry competitors to be aware of market conditions and be able to identify and source potential passive candidates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / HR, Science or Engineering or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
- Experience in Boolean syntax and Boolean search capability
- Previous experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Sourcing experience either from a Recruitment Agency or In house Sourcing team
- Computer Skills: Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), Applicant tracking systems and CRM platforms a plus
- Demonstrates organization, prioritization, and time management skills
- Demonstrates communication and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Major Strengths: Proactive thinker, problem solver and decision-making skills.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital project
- Opportunity to re-engineer and optimise the recruitment process, we don’t have a rule book to be followed
- We are not driven by numbers, we are looking for quality not quantity
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.