Talent Acquisition Specialist
SimoTech requires a Technical Recruiter specialising in Engineering in the Life Sciences industry. This role is primarily sourcing, recruiting and identifying candidates for specialised technical positions. The position requires extensive research and knowledge of technical staffing and market conditions and will report into the Recruitment Business Manager.
- Develop innovative, creative and proactive talent acquisition strategies to meet the business needs of each client group.
- Leverage various resources to source qualified candidates using CRM, job boards, social networks, associations, universities, formal/informal networks, etc., to source a diverse candidate pool.
- Assist in compiling reports, make recommendations on continuous improvement efforts, track effectiveness of sourcing methods.
- Follow through on all resumes and applications to ensure proper correspondence is sent to candidates.
- Attend engineering conferences and career fairs when appropriate.
- Implement sourcing strategy to be able to quickly supply candidates for job requisitions as positions become available and more importantly to build a pipeline of potential candidates to anticipate hiring needs.
- Phone screen candidates and present most qualified to hiring manager.
- Communicate with candidates regularly to provide a positive candidate experience and to keep them informed on status of hiring process.
- Research business group(s) industry competitors to be aware of market conditions and be able to identify and source potential passive candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Science or Engineering or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years of talent acquisition experience within the Engineering space.
- Computer Skills: Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), Applicant tracking systems and CRM platforms a plus.
- Demonstrates organization, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Demonstrates communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Major Strengths: Proactive thinker, problem solver and decision-making skills.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital project.
- Opportunity to re-engineer and optimise the recruitment process, we don’t have a rule book to be followed.
- We are not driven by numbers, we are looking for quality not quantity.
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.