Senior Technical Architect – Dublin
SimoTech requires an experienced Senior Technical Architect for a Biotech project in Dublin. Ideally candidates should have at least 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical/biotechnology industries.
- Delivery of new and updating of legacy integration functionalities for Manufacturing Information Systems
- Development, configuration and testing for integration components of(MBRs) from initial to final design
- Lead design review of the integration development, working closely with stakeholders from Automation, Process Development and other organisations
- Design equipment integration plan, configuration and execute validation life-cycle to ensure correct operation
- Liaise with key technical stakeholders to ensure project success
- Training & mentoring of designers and end-users of Electronic Batch Record& Manufacturing Execution System integration
- Provide support and assist in escalation resolution as needed
- Define, manage and review MES operating procedures and designs
- Perform all activities in compliance withsafety standards and site safety procedures
- 5 years plus in a similar position
- Experience of manufacturing and packaging in pharmaceutical/biotech industries
- Knowledge of regulation requirements (including cGMP, 21CFR Part11)
- Experience in Quality Systems (e.g. CCMS, EDMQ, NC/CAPA)
- Experience of computer systems applicable to responsibilities (e.g. MES, ERP, SCADA, PLC, Historian)
- Strong capabilities in S95 level 2 and level 3 systems and their integration.
- Experience of (SCADA), (PCS), Recipe Managers – Siemens, Rockwell, Kepware OPC Server, OSI Pi, RT Reports, OSI PI Asset Framework, Laboratory benchtop equipment, Learning Management Systems
- Strong exposure to MES technologies
- Strong PL/SQL programming experience in software development with Microsoft Visual Studio / Development tools; knowledge of web services, ASP and .net technologies
- Strong SQL experience with exposure to both Oracle & SQL Server databases along with Crystal Reports
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
- Flexible working hours and location.
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.