Senior Project Engineer
SimoTech require an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Project Engineer for an exciting greenfield Biotechnology project based in North Leinster, Ireland. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with complex projects in the pharmaceutical industry with the ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Project management and execution of assigned projects including project prioritization, resource management, status management and external communication.
- Management responsibilities include the development/management of budgets, scope, schedule & quality.
- Provide support to senior project managers.
- Provide leadership, guidance and advice in own field.
- Excellent understanding of large complex capital projects lifecycle.
- Management of sub-contractors on clients behalf from the perspective of cost, quality & schedule.
- Management of control system development, installation, commissioning & qualification in regulated environments.
- Interface with clients and address the resolution of client concerns.
- Provide technical guidance from concept to delivery.
- Responsible for project controls and audits.
- Adhere to GMP- Good documentation practices and Enterprise Document Management for Quality Systems (EDMQ).
- Field coordinator and liaison between construction and other site ongoing activities.
- Understand and support owner on change controls, SOPs and training.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) or Relevant Experience.
- 5+ years engineering experience implementing and supporting automation systems for manufacturing organizations in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or life sciences industries.
- Experience in MS Office, MS Project, Change Control & Document Management Systems.
- Proven ability around working cross functionally, delivering technical solutions and identifying improvements.
- Experience managing 3rd party systems integrators.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with key stake holders.
- Must be skilled in solution identification/definition and must provide proactive support for the resolution of issues.
- Excellent time, project and people management skills.
- Knowledge of GMP, GAMP, Safety and Environmental Regulatory requirements.
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision on a variety of technologies and project lifecycles.
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting projects.
- Flexible working hours and location.
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.