Senior Cleaning Validation Engineer
SimoTech requires a Senior Cleaning Validation engineer for a pharmaceutical role in Dublin. Candidates must have at least 5 years prior experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment.
- Development of validation plans, cycle development, performance qualifications and requalification
- Prepare, execute, document and report validation protocols in line with GMP
- Assure that all validation test procedures are in line with current technology, corporate and governmental regulations
- Review and approve quality system validation protocols and assessments
- Ensure that the site meets the quality requirements and regulations
- Bachelor of Science/Engineering degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of cGMP’s and other worldwide regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of the use of biological indicators
- Experience with temperature mapping equipment
- Minimum of 5 years Bio technology/pharmaceutical background is essential
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
- Flexible working hours and location.
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.