SimoTech requires an experienced Project Scheduler for a Biotech Project in Cork. Candidates must have experience in the development, monitoring & maintaining of Automation schedules within the BioTech or Life Sciences sector.
- Report to the Project Controls Lead.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of all other disciplines in alignment with schedules.
- Plan and schedule review sessions within the project team.
- Publish all daily and weekly forecast schedules.
- Publish analysis of critical path activities.
- Responsible for the publication of variance reports and schedules.
- Produce project schedule based on Area of Site, Project Supervisor and Maintenance/Operations requirements.
- Provide routine progress updates with all Area leads and review of resource requirements.
- Integration with all disciplines required from Design, Construction & C&Q.
- Resourcing of load schedules.
- Track and monitor Level 4 schedules /document trackers for relevant deliverables.
- Responsible for the integration of the project schedule into the overall master schedule.
- Highlighting in a timely fashion any corrective actions required to maintain project schedule & develop a mitigation planning when/if projects run behind baseline schedule.
- Experience of P6 Primavera and Microsoft Project scheduling tools.
- Experience in planning multiple meetings through the use of meeting control and reporting tools.
- Have a pro-active view to problem solving.
- Excellent time management, must be able to work to tight deadline with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate on all Project levels from senior to middle management.
- Proficient in project management controls and understand multi-function projects requiring both internal and external resources.
Only Candidates eligible for work permits for Ireland/EU can be considered for this role.