SimoTech requires a Project Scheduler for a Biopharmaceutical project in Cork and Dublin. Candidates must have at least 5 years’ experience as a Project Scheduler for large scale Biopharmaceutical projects.
- Functional reports to Project Controls Manager. Day to day reporting on projects to Project Manager.
- Presentations to clients / stakeholders and user groups.
- Planning of Pharmaceutical projects through all phases – Concept, Preliminary Engineering, Detailed design, Contract procurement, Equipment Procurement, Permitting, IPC licensing, Construction, Commissioning, and Qualification.
- Analysis of progress (field and design) on project and reports to management.
- Execution schedule Risk analysis and Earned Value Reporting and findings on same.
Qualifications & Experience
- A Degree or similar experience in Construction / Construction Technology or Engineering in construction project management or a related field.
- Strong Biopharmaceutical and Pharmaceutical project experience.
- Strong Primavera P6 AND Microsoft Project software package experience.
- Must have a thorough understanding of logic / dependencies, labour effort and durations associated with all aspect of the construction of project especially, Mechanical, Process, Equipment install and electrical works.
- Must be able to articulate in speech and writing the basis of schedule, methodology used, forecast and current status.
Contact us to discuss this opportunity.
Only Candidates eligible for work permits for Ireland/EU can be considered for this role.