SimoTech requires a Process Engineer for a large-scale greenfield Biotechnology project based in North Leinster. Candidates must have at least 5 years’ experience in Upstream or Downstream Processes in a Biotechnology or bio-pharmaceutical facility.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for working with cross-functional project teams and vendors as a package owner to ensure project and site stakeholder requirements are met.
- The Process Engineer will monitor progress of system milestones with all team members and provide status reports to project Tiers and stakeholders.
- They will act as client owner representative to execute deliverables, provide direction & oversee project progression.
- Develop Process Flow Diagrams, P&IDs, User Requirement Specifications and Equipment Specifications to ensure Process Descriptions/Needs are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Biochemical/Chemical Engineering or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Biotechnology is essential.
- Knowledge of the downstream/upstream biopharmaceutical unit operations involved with bioreactor design and control, SIP/CIP, filtration etc. is required.
- Any prior experience of working in a fast-paced project environment is a benefit.
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting projects.
- Flexible working hours and location.
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.