Senior OSIsoft PI Engineer 1147
SimoTech require a Senior OSIsoft PI Engineer with 5+ years’ experience with PI System implementations and Automation systems and prior pharmaceutical experience to work onsite with a key client in Cork.
- Building analytics and reporting using PI data.
- Building an Asset Framework Hierarchy for the site.
- Implementing a PI Collective.
- Implementing a Unicorn to PI interface.
- Investigating an alternative tool for manual entry of data into PI with e-sig capability.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Solid understanding of the OSIsoft PI system architecture with 5-10 year plus experience in PI System implementations and Automation systems.
- Experience installing, configuring, validating, and tuning PI Server and interfaces.
- Experience implementing analytic solutions with PI Asset Framework Analytics, PI EF and AF Templates, PI Notifications and Performance Equations.
- Experience of Batch reporting solutions.
- Database skills- familiar with SQL and Oracle databases and scripting essential.
- Experience with PI Event Frames setup and configuration.
- Experience working with PLC and DCS-based control systems & building management systems.
- Prior Pharma industry experience is preferred but not essential.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and methodical approaches to solving difficult problems.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.