Senior DeltaV Automation Engineer 1223
SimoTech require a Senior DeltaV Automation Engineer for a pharmaceutical client based in Cork. The successful candidate will work on a green field project for a Chemical API site. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong control system integration experience.
- Design, configuration and testing of automated systems including DeltaV.
- Contribute to the technical strategy for execution of Automation Projects.
- S88 Batch Modelling experience in a Chemical API environment.
- Responsible for reviewing work during design and FAT.
- Work closely with automation engineers to ensure deliverables are on time.
- Must have demonstrated experience in the delivery and management of Automation. systems in addition to a working knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or Life Sciences.
- Minimum 5 years DeltaV Batch Automation experience.
- Strong knowledge of S-88 Batch standard.
- Equipment Module and Phase Module design.
- Chemical API experience is a must.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
- Flexible working hours and location.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.