Senior Automation Engineer 1153
SimoTech requires a Senior Automation Engineer for a pharmaceutical project based in Dublin. Candidates must have 5 + years’ technical experience of working in a busy manufacturing environment, preferably pharmaceuticals.
- Support numerous complex and challenging automation projects.
- Take ownership and administration of inspection equipment control systems in a GMP regulated manufacturing setting.
- Support manufacturing within the Vial/Syringe Inspection and Packaging areas.
- Support system improvements, development of detailed specification, engineering documents, and standard operating procedures.
- Carry out root cause analysis, incident investigations and troubleshooting issues related to electrical, instrumentation and equipment control systems.
- Support new product and technology introductions.
- Develop and manage change control requests per established SOPs and processes.
- Support a safe working environment by complying with all pertinent environmental health/safety practice, rules and regulations.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, Chemical Engineering, Biotech Engineering or related life science engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in operations/manufacturing environment.
- Manufacturing automation experience in biopharmaceutical Formulation/Fill/Finish or Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) facilities is preferred.
- Excellent control systems automation background focused specifically in design, installation, programming and validation of automated equipment.
- Knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle.
- Independent, self-motivated, organized, able to multi-task in project environments and skilled in communication and collaboration.
- Team player prepared to work in and embrace a team-based culture that relies on collaboration for effective decision-making.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Long term project opportunity.
- SimoTech can facilitate these positions as a staff engineer or contract engineer.
- Competitive staff or contract rates.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.