Senior Automation Engineer 1150
SimoTech require a Senior Automation Engineer for a Pharmaceutical site based in Cork. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical/Life sciences industry.
- Strong control system integration experience.
- Design, develop, and upgrade automated systems.
- Working with process and project engineering to plan and deliver automation projects.
- Development of control system Functional Design Specifications.
- Preparation of control system graphics.
- Contribute to the technical strategy for execution of Automation Projects on-site.
- Ensure project schedule is in line with project timelines and KPI’s.
- Prepare and present structured, comprehensive, detailed written reports.
- Must have demonstrated experience in the delivery and management of Automation systems in addition to a working knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle, ANSI/ISA-S88 industry standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or Life Sciences.
- Minimum 5 years DCS Batch Automation Experience (Foxboro preferred).
- Strong knowledge of S-88 Batch standard.
- Small Molecule experience is preferable.
- Prior Process Engineering experience is strongly desired.
- Ability to interact and communicate with other engineering and business disciplines.
- Good understanding on GAMP.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.