QA Engineer 1196
SimoTech requires a QA Engineer for a project with a Pharmaceutical client based in Cork. The candidate is required to provide QA Computer Systems support for MES and/or Automation systems and project delivery. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years relevant experience.
- Provide Quality leadership, direction and governance for the specific areas of responsibility.
- Manage quality-related matters specific to area of responsibility and escalate critical quality issues to appropriate level of management for final resolution.
- Responsible for approving appropriate quality-related documents.
- Carry out day-to-day activities in compliance with site safety policies and procedures.
- Perform ongoing monitoring that includes:
- Monitoring of quality systems.
- Verification of the effective implementation of key GMP programs.
- Review of systems that impact product quality to ensure that they operate in a state of control.
- Lead site computer system maintenance activities and compliance of computer system validation/maintenance activities.
- BSc, MSc, or PhD in Biotech, Chemistry, Engineering or related discipline, with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Pre-requisites: Previous experience as a QA/Tech Support role within the Automation Information Technology Area in a GMP environment.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.