Automation Project Manager 1204
SimoTech require a Project Manager for a large Pharmaceutical project with a client based in Meath. Candidates will ideally have 8+ years’ Project Management experience in Life Sciences. The ideal candidate should have experience in coordinating with multiple departments and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Record and investigate issues, perform root cause analysis, escalate to management and other teams as required.
- Report out on a weekly basis progress against schedule and level of replanning required if needed.
- Work with the nominated work stream leads to ensure project schedule is adhered to.
- Design and development of control systems.
- Support control system projects and provide control systems technical support for new equipment introduction.
- Use own knowledge of GMP/GLP to ensure project is completed compliantly.
- Manage project action register.
- Manage project team, vendors and suppliers.
- Develop & communicate escalation guidelines.
- Monitors project progress against schedule and communicates progress to the stakeholders.
- Minimum Degree level qualification in Science or engineering.
- 8+ years’ experience as a Project Manager or Project Engineer in pharmaceuticals or biopharmaceuticals.
- Knowledge of GMP/GLP.
- Demonstrated history of project delivery either as a project manager or as a manager of a cross functional team.
- Ability to bring people together.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.