Project Manager 1123
SimoTech requires a Project Manager with 5+ years’ experience to support a project with a key Pharmaceutical client.
- The PM will be responsible for steering a project to develop automated reports to facilitate the review of user changes. These reports will relate to quality and recipe parameters in several Drug Product (DP) manufacturing facilities.
- Schedule, Budget, Resources, Weekly/monthly reports (site and global management).
- Manage external resources required for project completion.
- Use own knowledge of GMP/GLP to ensure project is completed compliantly.
- Report on a weekly basis progress against schedule and level of rescheduling required if needed.
- A BSc / BEng third level qualification related to the field of automation engineering, preferably Computer Science or Electrical / Automation engineering.
- Experience in a similar position within the pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry is necessary.
- Demonstrated history of project delivery either as a project manager or as a manager of a cross functional team.
- IT systems & processes knowledge, manufacturing awareness.
- OSI PI knowledge not a requirement but would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communications is a must.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.