OT Security Specialist 1117
SimoTech require an OT Security Specialist for a remote project. The chosen candidate will report to the Manufacturing Cybersecurity Lead to support the upgrade of manufacturing networks across several global locations.
- The roll out of a patch management project across various automation systems including DCS, PLC’s, SCADA’s, HMI’s, etc.
- Working closely with several global manufacturing sites to analyse existing OT Security Systems.
- Implement global changes to OT Security Systems.
- Degree in a software or engineering related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience working within Operational Technology Security.
- Experience with the following technologies is a distinct advantage, Secure File Transfer, Next Generation AV, OT Inventory Tools, Network Segmentation.
- Strong knowledge of Automation systems including PLC/SCADA, DCS and HMI’s.
- Experience with all relevant regulatory standards required.
- Excellent work ethic with strong communication skills necessary and any prior experience of working remotely also preferred.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Long term project opportunity.
- SimoTech can facilitate these positions as a staff engineer or contract engineer.
- Competitive staff or contract rates.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.