Operational Readiness Engineer 1106
SimoTech require an Operational Readiness Engineer for a Pharmaceutical site based in Cork. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical/Life sciences industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for putting in place the necessary supports and training for Automation, C&Q, Operations, Maintenance and Engineering.
- Key member of the Operational Readiness Team for a new project.
- Responsible for the preparation and approval of SOP’s and support documentation related to automation, and responsibility for their alignment with corporate, site standards and procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation and approval of training courses necessary for the understanding of the site DCS system.
- Responsible for the coordination, preparation, and approval of training courses necessary for the ongoing maintenance and support of the site DCS system, and to ensure their alignment with other global client sites.
- Responsible for the management, co-ordination, and collaboration between different disciplines in order to gather the necessary inputs.
- Educated to a Degree level in an Engineering discipline or qualifications in other relevant engineering disciplines with appropriate experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- An understanding of small molecule or biotech unit operations is preferred.
- An understanding of Distributed Control Systems and IT platforms such as networks and servers is highly beneficial.
- Knowledge of GMP’s, regulatory requirements, computer system validation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.