SimoTech are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join our fantastic team in Cork. This role will be an administrative position supporting various departments, including HR, Recruitment, Marketing, Finance. If you are self-motivated, with a Can-Do attitude then we would like to hear from you.
- Create and maintain appropriate records and filing systems.
- Updating and maintaining the ATS/CRM system.
- Manage assigned internal projects.
- Produce reports and analytics for various departments.
- Compile presentations, proposals, documentation for external clients.
- Provide HR Administrative support, including reference checking, coordinating the onboarding and offboarding of employees & issuing contracts of employment.
- Managing the visa application process.
- Screening CV’s.
- Composing and advertising job descriptions.
- Have a good working knowledge of social media platforms in relation to recruitment, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Contribute to the creation of innovative social media campaigns.
- Content creation using various marketing tools.
- Provide administrative support to the finance team.
- Ad hoc / general administrative activities as required; including but not limited to management of office equipment, maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment.
- Third Level Qualification preferably in Business or related discipline.
- You must have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong numerical ability, experience in finance admin is an advantage.
- Good understanding of Social Media and Marketing Tools.
- Strong sense of accountability and exceptional follow-up skills.
- Extremely motivated, proactive, responsible and self-directed.
- Takes pride in delivering a quality product.
- Team player with a positive attitude, and excellent interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Someone who takes a proactive approach to problem solving.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Be part of a fast-growing dynamic organisation.
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.