MES Engineer 1227
SimoTech require a MES Engineer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience to work onsite with a key biopharmaceutical client in Dublin. The MES Engineer will be responsible for development, configuration, and testing of MBRs from initial to final design.
- Primarily responsible for the development, configuration, and testing of MBRs from initial to final design.
- Take part in MBR development design reviews which includes cross-functional communication and cooperation with other internal engineering and quality groups.
- Full lifecycle responsibility for the Application Lifecycle Management test scripts and test sets for testing MBR design.
- Provide support and technical expertise for the ongoing development of the site MES system in development of MBRs and improving the MES business process.
- Take part in the training of all relevant EBR end-users and the ongoing development, review, and update of all relevant SOPs.
- Provide technical expertise for equipment integration design, configuration, and testing to allow MBR interaction with shop floor equipment.
- Carry out troubleshooting and fault-finding where required for MES and all relevant interfaces as required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Education to a third level degree or equivalent in Engineering or similar.
- Any experience of working in syringe/Vial manufacturing operations is preferred.
- Broad technical experience in the delivery of MES systems/projects including design, configuration and testing is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technology.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Long term project opportunity.
- SimoTech can facilitate these positions as a staff engineer or contract engineer.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.