Lead OSI Pi Engineer 1181
SimoTech requires a Senior Data Historian Engineer for a greenfield Biotechnology project based in North Leinster. Candidates must have at least 8 years’ experience providing information systems solutions in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Technical design lead for the Data Historian, Visualisation and Reporting solution including integration to other systems such as Process Automation, BMS and VPE equipment.
- Actively participates in the creation of project deliverables such as design documents, configuration build, installation and validation activities.
- Ensure technical delivery of the OSISoft PI system, including Historian, RT Reports, Pi Vision and Pi Notifications.
- Technical input to the site Data Historian, Visualisation and Reporting solution roadmap.
- Assures all design & project work is completed in compliance with all Regulatory requirements including, Quality (cGLP/GMP’s), EHS, Global Engineering, design & construction directives, requirements & procedures, as well as all Local/Federal Regulatory requirements.
- Supports the project manager on schedule and budget control.
- Responsible for regular communication to project leadership & multi-functional team stakeholders.
- Management of the team resources and System Integrator for the project and other supporting vendors.
- Supporting execution of the Data Historian, Reporting and Analytics project execution plan, scope of work for the contract firms or specialists, and provide technical guidance during the execution of their work.
- Contributes to a high performance culture by recognising and resolving issues as they arise.
- Creates Electronic Dashboards to support Business Information Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- At least 8 years’ experience providing process control and information systems solutions.
- Experience directing system design, configuration and application of business processes in a biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Experience with project delivery and operations support of Data Historian, Reporting and Analytics systems.
- Experience with the following systems is preferred; OSI-PI, PI Notifications, RT Reports.
- Experience with designing information interfaces, data conversion, and network and infrastructure fundamentals.
- Ability to anticipate, evaluate and resolve multiple, simultaneous project issues, delays and problems by utilising technical, project management, and business expertise.
- Working knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle, ANSI/ISA-S88 and S95 industry standards.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.