Infrastructure Engineer 1135
SimoTech require an Infrastructure Engineer for a large-scale greenfield Biotechnology project based in Ireland. The ideal candidate will have experience in working with Automation Systems preferably within the Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical industry.
- Supporting the design and implementation of the IT Automation systems and supporting infrastructure.
- Provide troubleshooting and hands-on support to resolve technical issues.
- Ensure all design & project work is completed in compliance with all regulatory requirements cGMP regulations and the practical application of those regulations to IT Automation Systems.
- Planning, monitoring and tracking of key project activities from inception to handover and actively following up to ensure successful completion.
- Making improvements to, and offering advice about, installation and configuration procedures.
- Ensure adherence to the client’s quality and engineering standards.
- Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines.
- Third level qualification in Engineering, Information Systems or Computer Science.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Biotechnology is essential.
- Experience with Automation IT Networks, switches, LANs and V-LANs, Virtual Servers and Virtual Networks.
- The candidate will have demonstrated proficiency communicating and collaborating at a variety of levels, coupled with excellent organization and planning skills.
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs.
- Emerson DeltaV Infrastructure experience desirable.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.