HR Generalist (Maternity Leave Contract)
SimoTech requires a HR Generalist to join the SimoTech team, based in our headquarters in Cork. The purpose of role is to cover a maternity leave for approx. 12 months.
- Responsible for the effective roll out of a number of key HR Projects as per our annual G&O’s.
- First point of contact for all HR queries.
- Day to day management of the admin team.
- Owner of all HR Policies & Procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring all HR Procedures are being followed.
- Oversee a number of key workflows to include but not limited to onboarding, performance reviews, visa applications.
- Draft monthly HR metrics report for senior management.
- Monitoring and completing Continuous Improvement actions relative to HR.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Studies or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
- CIPD Qualified.
- 5 years’ experience within the HR space.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
- Opportunity to re-engineer and optimise HR process’s, we do not have a rule book to be followed.
- Work with an amazing team.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.