Data Historian/OSI Pi Engineer 1087
SimoTech requires an OSI Pi Engineer for a Biopharmaceutical project based in South Dublin. Candidates must have at least 3 years’ experience of working with OSI Pi in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Provide input to all design decisions regarding integration to Data Analytics systems.
- Interface with the Automation/IT team and the user groups to develop requirements and designs to meet the business needs.
- Ensure technical delivery of any updates to the Data Analytics systems as endorsed by leadership team to meet business objectives.
- Promote the use of data analytics to support achievement of site business goals.
- This includes promoting awareness and training on data analytics tools and techniques across site.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- At least 3 years’ experience providing process control and information systems solutions.
- Strong knowledge of databases, reporting and analytics systems.
- Experience with the following systems is preferred; OSI-PI, PI Notifications.
- Experience with designing information interfaces, data conversion, and network and infrastructure fundamentals.
- Ability to anticipate, evaluate and resolve multiple, simultaneous project issues, delays and problems by utilising technical, project management, and business expertise.
- Working knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle, ANSI/ISA-S88 and S95 industry standards.
- Thorough knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry Regulations (cGMP/cGLP, OSHA, EPA/EQB) required.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.