CSV Lead 1082
SimoTech requires a Lead Computer Systems Validation Engineer for a pharmaceutical project based in Cork and will be responsible for the Computer System Validation of IT solutions being implemented for a continuous manufacturing facility. The position will work within a collaborative team and will be required to have excellent communication/interpersonal skills with the ability to work on their own initiative. Experience of working in a pharmaceutical API manufacturing operation or a regulated environment is desirable.
- Manage the Computer System Validation aspect of IT projects from software install to business release.
- Liaise with service providers and IT team to determine successful installation of software and ensure correct configuration.
- Preparing master plans.
- Executing, witnessing and post execution approving DQ, FATs, SATs.
- Contribute to scheduling, tracking, reporting and achieving project deadlines.
- Input into the core aspects of Operations, Qualification and Validation SOP’s.
- Actively contribute to project teams.
- Attend Departmental and Team meetings focused on CSV activities.
- Serve as a CSV representative for internal technical group discussions.
- Develop an understanding of the impact that project decisions have on cGMP and communicate this impact to project team.
- Conduct and participate in risk assessments, root cause analysis and investigations.
- Review, approve and sign off protocols, reports, project change controls and deviations.
- Proactively highlight any issues around compliance.
- Participate in internal and external audits and inspections where required.
- Degree level qualification in Science or Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in process automation, is a distinct advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years plus industry related experience.
- Understanding and experience in GAMP, GDP AND cGMP environments.
- Strong technical writing and communication skills.
- Ability to close items to completion.
- Ability to work with a high level of detail and to a high standard.
- Experience with ISA S95 and S88 standards.
- Experience of Testing GAMP Category 3, 4 & 5 systems & knowledge of CFR 21 Part11.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.