Computer Systems Validation Engineer 1183
SimoTech currently requires a Computer Systems Validation Engineer for a Pharmaceutical client based in Cork. This candidate will be part of a small team providing support to Automation, Process and IT Departments on site.
- Maintenance of all aspects GMP/CSQ compliance for the area(s) of responsibility.
- Provide guidance, review and approval for all computer related validation documentation.
- Ensure all QA personnel across the organisation are trained on all relevant aspects of computer system quality.
- Ensure current quality procedures and standards are adhered to.
- Report and escalate critical quality issues to the appropriate level of quality management for final resolution.
- Lead site computer system maintenance activities and compliance of computer system validation/maintenance activities.
- Ensure compliance with periodic review, change control, deviation, back up and archive, security and other support processes for systems.
- Bachelor’s in, Engineering or related discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience in CSV, QA/QC or related role.
- Good understanding of Automation Systems.
- Experience working in Life Sciences industry.
- Understanding of Data Integrity.
- Experience in Stakeholder Management.
- Independent, self-motivated, organized, able to multi-task in project environments and skilled in communication and collaboration.
- Team player prepared to work in and embrace a team-based culture that relies on collaboration for effective decision-making.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.