Automation VPE Engineer 1197
SimoTech requires an experienced Automation Engineer for an exciting greenfield Biotechnology project based in North Leinster, Ireland. The candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in designing and implementing PLC/SCADA Systems for large manufacturing organizations in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Oversee, testing, commissioning and qualification of PLC/SCADA controlled Vendor Packaged Equipment.
- Design, implementation, testing, commissioning and qualification of VPE interfaces to site DeltaV system.
- Demonstrate technical, project and interpersonal skills, including but not limited to the following: client interfacing and resolution of client concerns, solution definition, proactive support and resolution of issues, technical guidance from concept to delivery.
- Prepare and present structured, comprehensive, detailed written reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- Minimum 5 years in the design and implementation of PLC/SCADA systems.
- Experience with Siemens PLC and WinCC SCADA would be an advantage.
- Previous site commissioning experience on a pharma or Biotech batch automation project.
- Biopharma API experience preferred.
- Must have demonstrated experience in the delivery and management of Automation systems in addition to a working knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle, ANSI/ISA-S88 industry standards.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.