Automation Technical Lead 1158
SimoTech requires an Automation Technical Lead to work onsite with a key pharmaceutical client in Dublin. The successful candidate will be the Automation Technical lead on a large CapEx project. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong control system integration experience.
- Fill / Finish experience in a Biopharmaceutical environment.
- Design, configuration and testing of automated systems, preferably PLC/SCADA.
- Contribute to the technical strategy for execution of Automation Projects.
- Responsible for reviewing work during design, FAT, commissioning, and system validation.
- Plan projects and tasks for the team.
- Prepare and present structured, comprehensive, detailed written reports.
- Work closely with automation engineers to ensure deliverables are on time.
- Must have demonstrated experience in the delivery and management of Automation systems in addition to a working knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle, ANSI/ISA-S88 industry standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or Life Sciences.
- Minimum 5 years technical experience of working with PLC/SCADA systems including: Siemens, Rockwell or similar.
- Strong knowledge of S-88 Batch standard.
- Prior experience of working on Automation projects within Pharmaceuticals is a must.
- Commissioning and start-up of control systems experience is required.
- Good understanding on GAMP.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
- Flexible working hours and location.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.