Automation Project Manager 1188
SimoTech require an Automation Project Manager for a Life Sciences client based in Cork. Candidates must have at least 5 years’ Project Management experience preferably in automation systems for manufacturing organizations in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or life sciences industries. The primary purpose is to manage the full project lifecycle delivery of large-scale automation projects.
- Provide oversight of projects and provide project leadership, this includes the establishment of project priorities; being able to make project recommendations; identify, monitor, and manage project risk.
- Develop project status reports and updates.
- Develop automation schedule (including resource loading) based on agreed scope.
- Manage and control project scope, budget, and schedule.
- Interact with multiple stakeholders i.e., area team leaders, Node custodians, process engineers, C&Q.
- Responsible for project delivery/execution.
- Review/Approver of project documentation where required.
- Technical Qualifications to 3rd level or equivalent in Engineering or Science with a focus towards automation & instrumentation.
- Must have significant experience in project lifecycle management, cost control and scheduling.
- Experience of delivering Batch automation projects in a Life Science environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Must be able to demonstrate technical, project and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.