Automation Engineer 1126
SimoTech requires an experienced Automation Engineer for an exciting greenfield Biotechnology project based in North Leinster, Ireland. The candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in designing and implementing control systems for large manufacturing organizations in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Demonstrate technical and interpersonal skills, including but not limited to the following: client interfacing and resolution of client concerns, solution definition, proactive support and resolution of issues, technical guidance from concept to delivery, system delivery.
- Maintain automated systems.
- Design and develop control system upgrades for existing manufacturing equipment.
- Design, develop, or augment programming code for manufacturing equipment.
- Prepare and present structured, comprehensive, detailed written reports.
- Must have demonstrated experience in the delivery and management of Automation systems in addition to a working knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle, ANSI/ISA-S88 industry standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- Previous DCS or PLC/SCADA experience, preferably DeltaV or Siemens.
- Strong knowledge of S-88 Batch standard.
- Good understanding of GAMP.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
- Flexible working hours and location.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.