Automation Engineer 1119
SimoTech require a number of Automation Engineers with 2+ years’ experience with PLC/DCS systems and prior pharmaceutical experience to work onsite with a key client in Cork. The Automation Engineers will work within an existing team on several small to medium scale projects across production and utilities. They will be responsible for working cross-functionally with other engineering disciplines to estimate, plan and execute projects to a high level of quality.
- Working with process and project engineering to plan and deliver automation projects.
- Development of control system Functional Design Specifications.
- Preparation of control system graphics.
- Phase, sequence and interlock logic development and design.
- Software testing of automation system functionality.
- BS Engineering (or equivalent experience).
- Minimum of 2 years working experience with PLC/DCS systems, preferably in pharmaceuticals.
- Prior Process Engineering experience is strongly desired.
- Demonstrated teamwork abilities.
- Knowledge of GMP’S, regulatory requirements, computer system validation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Long term project opportunity.
- SimoTech can facilitate these positions as a staff engineer or contract engineer.
- Competitive staff or contract rates.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.