Automation Foxboro Engineer 1118
SimoTech require a Foxboro Engineer with 5+ years’ experience to work onsite with a key pharmaceutical client in Cork. The Automation Engineer will work within an existing team on a number of small to medium scale projects across production and utilities. The Automation Engineer will be responsible for working cross-functionally with other engineering disciplines to estimate, plan and execute projects to a high level of quality. The engineer will be seen as a Foxboro I/A subject matter expert.
- Working with process and project engineering to plan and lead automation projects.
- Development of control system Functional Design Specifications.
- Preparation of control system graphics.
- Phase, sequence and interlock logic development and design.
- Coding in the Foxboro I/A system to the approved design specifications.
- Source code review.
- Software testing of automation system functionality.
- BS Engineering (or equivalent experience).
- Minimum of 5 years working experience with Foxboro I/A, preferably in Life Sciences.
- Prior experience in batch automation design and distributed control system design is necessary.
- Prior Process Engineering experience is strongly desired.
- Demonstrated teamwork abilities.
- Knowledge of GMP’S, regulatory requirements, computer system validation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Long term project opportunity.
- SimoTech can facilitate these positions as a staff engineer or contract engineer.
- Competitive staff or contract rates.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.