Automation Engineer 1115
SimoTech require an Automation Engineer for a Pharmaceutical project based in Dublin. The Automation Engineer will be the Wonderware Intouch SME for a number of projects and will report into the Automation Projects Lead. Candidates must have at least 3 years’ experience in the Life Sciences Industries.
- Act as Wonderware InTouch SME on multiple upgrade and migration projects.
- Contribute to the site automation program and drive quality improvements & process efficiencies.
- Provide automation support to Capital projects/Equipment engineering in terms of control systems and ensuring all equipment being purchased contains systems that support the overall automation strategy for the site.
- Responsible for Automation project delivery and ensuring production systems are operating as per design specifications.
- Generation of automation software requirements, design specifications and test documentation.
- Gather process, operation and qualification requirements from project stakeholders and translate these into functional and detailed designs.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- 3+ years technical Automation experience with PLC/SCADA systems, particularly Wonderware InTouch.
- Knowledge of GMP’S, regulatory requirements, change control and computer system validation an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to perform automation engineering tasks as part of a team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
What SimoTech Can Offer
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
By submitting my data (CV), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.