SimoTech require an Office Administrator to join our expanding team in Cork. This will be an administrative role supporting general office work in a dynamic environment. If you are a self-motivated, detail orientated individual with a can-do attitude then we would like to hear from you.
- Provide administrative support across various departments.
- Ensuring that all details are updated on the CRM.
- Assisting with Visa application processes, ensuring all documentation is administered in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation activities for employees.
- Contribute to the creation of innovative social media campaigns.
- Ensuring the office is fully equipped with necessary office supplies, stationary etc.
- Ensuring the canteen has approved staple items.
- Collecting and distributing all post to relevant staff.
- Ad hoc / general administration activities.
- Third Level Qualification preferably in Business / HR or related Qualification.
- Ideally suitable to someone with 6 months administrative experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong sense of accountability and exceptional follow-up skills.
- Extremely motivated, proactive, responsible and self-directed.
- Takes pride in delivering a quality product.
- Team player with a positive attitude, and excellent interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Someone who takes a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Part of the company management team in a fast-growing dynamic organisation.
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.