OEM – Automation Engineer
SimoTech is looking for experienced Automation Engineer to work on a client site in Dublin. Candidates will ideally have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a Life Sciences environment. This project duration is approximately 12 months.
- You will be part of the Automation team responsible for bringing and integrating PLC controlled equipment (OEM) to site from installation through to Process Qualification (PQ).
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across Operations, Manufacturing, IT and Automation.
- Design and Implementation of software changes to OEM systems.
- Raise regulatory change control for control system changes.
- Strong DCS / PLC (Rockwell Factory Talk, Allen Bradley, Siemens) programming and applications experience, along with knowledge of OEM equipment and industrial automation.
- 3rd level or equivalent in Engineering or Science with a focus towards automation & instrumentation.
- Prior automation experience in a regulated biotechnology or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment is an advantage but industry is not essential.
- Good understanding of modern Automation, Instrumentation and Process systems.
- Knowledge of GMP, GAMP, Safety and Environmental Regulatory requirement.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to organize, plan and execute multiple tasks to tight schedules.
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills.
Only Candidates eligible for work permits for Ireland/EU can be considered for this role.