MES Project Lead
SimoTech requires an experienced MES Project Lead for a Pharmaceutical project in Dublin. Candidates must have at least 5 years’ experience working within the BioTech or Life Sciences sector. The position will manage the development and implementation process of Manufacturing Execution Systems.
- Manage the development and implementation process of Manufacturing Execution System (MES) projects.
- Plans and directs the project schedule.
- Distributes project communications to team, customer, and stakeholders.
- Manages the project budget and costs.
- Organises the activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Punctually communicates project progress, budgets, task disposition, etc to Management and customer.
- Identify and execute change orders when required.
- This position has overall responsibility for project success.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- At least 5 years’ experience within the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Hands on experience in implementing an MES solution in a regulated Pharmaceutical/BioPharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of Rockwell PharmaSuite, Camstar or other leading MES platforms a distinct advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical approach and the ability to work independently as well as in a cross-functional team.
- Thorough knowledge of cGMP regulations related to CSV.
- Strong working knowledge of system development life cycle.
- Working knowledge of software development, client/server applications, relational databases, software testing, and start-up/support.
- Experience in implementing software solutions.
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
- Flexible working hours and location.
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.