SimoTech requires a MES Engineer for a large-scale Biopharmaceutical project in Dublin. Candidates must have at least 1-2years’ experience working within the Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical industry.
The role is responsible for developing and maintaining appropriate MES content and changes to meet the facility goals of High Product Quality and Lean Manufacturing and providing support to customers.
- Performs MES activities to ensure appropriate MES content/development and changes to meet the facility goals of High Product Quality and Lean Manufacturing.
- Actively participates in the creation of project deliverables such as design documents, configuration, installation and validation activities as required by the MES delivery project manager.
- Gathers input and coordinates with project team to develop project change control requirements.
- Participates in the validation script creation and testing required for each MES recipe to meet site business requirements and specifications.
- Supports the project manager on any documentation development and configuration activity as needed.
- Support MES_RAL to identify and implement changes to support lean, flexible MES systems of work.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience with Syncade in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Experience with MES system design, configuration and application of business processes in a biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment would be advantageous
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Proven success working well in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry Regulations (cGMP/cGLP, OSHA, EPA/EQB) would be advantageous
- Experience of Drug Substance upstream and downstream processes would be advantageous.
Only Candidates eligible for work permits for Ireland/EU can be considered for this role.