SimoTech are looking for quality driven, innovative talent to join our expanding team. SimoTech have an opportunity for an experienced MES Engineer to join our operational service team for a leading Biotech company based in Cork. The successful candidate will ensure MES content, development and changes meet objectives of the manufacturing facility. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for design and configuration of Electronic Batch Records in a large multi-national Biotech manufacturing.
This role requires 3-5 years’ experience, with a focus on experience from the Bio pharma industry. Ideal candidates will be competent with the use of platforms such as Werum Pas-X, Rockwell Pro-Pack Data, Camstar.
- Performs MES activities to ensure appropriate MES content/development and changes to meet the facility goals of High Product Quality and Lean Manufacturing.
- Create project deliverables such as design documents, configuration, installation and validation activities.
- Input and coordinates with project team to develop project change control requirements.
- Testing of computer system validation of the MES Recipes and related configuration as required.
- Validation of script creation and testing required for each MES recipe to meet site business requirements and specifications.
- Process Mapping of existing and new manufacturing processes.
- MES Interfacing to ERP Systems.
- Development of Electronic Master Batch records.
- Design and Configuration of GMP Batch Reporting.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience with an MES in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Experience of Werum Pas-X, Rockwell Pro-Pack Data, Camstar or other leading MES platforms a distinct advantage.