SimoTech require and MES Engineer for a Pharmaceutical site based in Cork. Candidates must have at least 5 years’ experience working within the Pharmaceuticals or Biotechnology sectors.
- Work with all relevant engineering teams and departments to support the development of MES processes.
- Ensure the establishment of EBRs and the integration to all required applications and systems is carried out to the highest possible standard leading to effective implementation and optimum performance.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing operations in order to ensure that the MES systems are operating efficiently and without issue.
- Liaise with all relevant vendors and stakeholders.
- Provide project leaders and stakeholders with timely and accurate updates on project progress.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- At least 5 years’ technical experience working with MES in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Experience with Rockwell Pharmasuite is required for this role.
- Role provides a high degree of autonomy to allow the successful candidate to reach their full potential.
- Develop new skills and enhance technical ability by working with innovative technologies in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Opportunity to work with large corporate clients on exciting capital projects.
- Flexible working hours and location.
By submitting my data (C.V.), I consent to SimoTech collecting and storing my personal data, as outlined in the SimoTech Privacy Statement which I have read.